Tokenbox, the ecosystem for crypto-investors, traders and funds is looking to add an experienced Social Media Marketing specialist to our growing marketing team.
The SMM specialist is responsible for Tokenbox and The Token Fund`s social media marketing efforts and reports the ROI. Duties include content creation and deployment, deliberate planning and goal setting for the channel, growing our brand awareness and reputation online and cultivating positive client experiences with our brand.
Feel free to visit our Facebook, Twitter and Reddit pages to get more familiar with our brand and the audience.
What we expect from you:
- English - advanced;
- Primary understanding of blockchain and cryptocurrency fields;
- Proven experience using social media channels to distribute and amplify the organization’s content, manage reputation, develop relationships, and drive website traffic;
- Superior ability to create compelling narratives for internal and external audiences;
- Demonstrated ability to handle a variety of customer service-related issues on the social web;
- Graphic Design skills a plus;
- SEO skills a plus;
- Video Marketing skills a plus.
What you`ll be doing:
- Developing and maintaining a SMM strategy that actively addresses listening, networking, influencing, and selling on the social web (Facebook, Twitter, Telegram);
- Creating long-reads in English for our Medium channel on a weekly basis;
- Maintaining the content in Reddit, Linkedin, BitcoinTalk Forum;
- Creating and distributing the weekly newsletter;
- Establishing relationships with influencers in the field of cryptocurrency and blockchain;
- Developing the content plan, selecting images/videos and monitoring news in the field of cryptocurrencies and blockchain;
- Identifying authoritative and influential individuals and brands on the social web and implementing a social networking strategy to facilitate and nurture strategic partnerships;
- Monitoring and responding to customer service and reputation management issues on the social web using social listening tools;
- Monitoring and measuring the success of social media strategy (i.e. increased engagement, customer acquisition, website traffic, etc.).
- Identifying, analyzing, and reporting on social media trends to internal team.
What we offer:
Respond to vacancy
- Full time (5 days a week);
- Additional bonus programme;
- Ability to grow within the company;
- Team of 15+ members (and still growing);
- A crypto company that is very well known, one of the first ones in Russia;
- Possibility to attend crypto-events in Moscow/Europe/Asia/USA;
- Comfortable open-space office in Moscow centre.